A multi-sector initiative for information security and fundamental rights
This project will stimulate collaboration between public and private sector actors in order to develop policies that protect digital assets (including personal data and critical infrastructure) in Argentina.
To promote comprehensive public policies and cooperation in information security that comply with international human rights standards in Argentina.
Expected results benefitting the population:
- The creation and preservation of an environment conducive to the responsible reporting of vulnerabilities, monitoring of reports and development of solutions with a privacy-based approach.
- The strengthening of information security policies.
- Advocacy for the implementation of information security protocols at the state level.
- Increased public awareness and understanding of the Infosec community’s work.
- The promotion of risk mitigation as a preventative measure in Infosec.